Winter Reconnect: Building High Performing, Data-Driven Cultures
Date(s) - 12/05/2019
1:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The Winter Reconnect: Building High Performing, Data-Driven Cultures focuses on best practices in building high performing, data-driven school improvement cultures through successful strategies shared by featured presenters, best practices roundtables, and Deep Dive sessions.
- Create high performing school improvement cultures through HSTW/MMGW data-driven approaches and regional services and support.
- Analyze state and national data to determine baselines, trends and measurable objectives.
- Network and share HSTW/MMGW best practices in using data to increase student achievement and graduate college and career-ready students.
- Monitor progress in completing the Site Review Process Visit or Site Action Plan.
- Demonstrate leadership and instructional best practices learned during the Deep Dive Sessions.
Speakers: Diana Rogers, Regional Coordinator, & Coaches, HSTW NE Ohio Region, invited best practice sites
Who Should Attend: Teams of 2-5 from state-funded sites to include district/building administrators, site coordinators and teacher leaders
Registration is closed for this event.