Focus: Collective Teacher Efficacy
● Build leadership capacity for leading the Making Schools Work school improvement design of 10 key practices by connecting the MSW design to the district’s and building’s One Plan.
● provide information and site coaching of MSW school improvement design.
After attending this workshop participants will:
● Understand the role of the Site Coordinator in leading school improvement initiatives.
● Lead teacher teams through data-driven coaching protocols
● Share new ideas to support a culture of collective teacher efficacy
in your building
● Model best practices shared by experienced MSW site coordinators
Speaker: Amanda Kortright, Regional Coordinator
Who Should Attend: All Site Coordinators
Registration Deadline: January 13, 2023