Register now for the 2021 Virtual One-Day OSII Event
Some sessions will be live and others will be prerecorded for the day of the event. All sessions will be available 2 weeks after the event. One code will be sent to each single registrant and schools will receive 10 codes to access the sessions.
School Registration: $900/school includes 10 access codes (go here to register individuals)
– 10 sign-in codes will be issued for each school registration. Each school within a district must register separately.
– 10 computers can log in at any one time.
– Faculty can view the sessions in groups by logging in on one computer connected to a projection screen.
– Contact hours or Ashland credit will be available.
– The designated school or district representative will verify hours by signing the certificate of attendance.
– Participants will be able to download or print the certificate of attendance after they complete the online evaluation.
Registration Payment: must be made through a credit card, check or a purchase order to:
HSTW Ohio Network (EIN#86-1050589)
115 Mountview Court
Mount Sterling, Ohio 43143
NOTE: YOU MUST CHOOSE A FORM OF PAYMENT, ONE OF THE 2 BLUE BOXES AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS REGISTRATION PAGE, BEFORE YOUR REGISTRATION BECOMES OFFICIAL.
Access codes will be issued 5-7 days prior to the event if the registration has been paid with a credit card or check. If your district pays by purchase order, they must send a copy of the purchase order to the address above before access codes will be issued. All fees related to purchase order registrations must be paid by November 30, 2021.
Registration is closed for this event.