The Fall Reconnect brings together new and experienced sites to preview FY20 HSTW/MMGW professional development, share best practices from summer conference, and participate in one of four Deep Dive Sessions for SRP, Career Technical Education (CTE), Elementary/Middle School and High School Sites.
- Create high performing school improvement cultures through HSTW/MMGW design and regional services and support.
- Understand how HSTW/MMGW aligns with ODE, state, national and regional partners.
- Network and share HSTW/MMGW best practices from summer conference to increase student achievement and graduate students who are college and career-ready.
- Monitor progress in completing the Site Review Process (SRP) or Site Action Plan.
- Demonstrate successful leadership and instructional strategies during Deep Dive Sessions.
Diana Rogers, Regional Coordinator and Coaches from HSTW NE Ohio Region
Invited Best Practice Sites
Who Should Attend?
Teams of 2 – 5 from state-funded sites to include district/building administrators, site coordinators and teacher leaders.
Registration is closed for this event.