WELCOME to the Southwest Ohio HSTW Regional web page.
What’s Making News!
Congratulations to four 2020 National Pacesetter Sites from SW Ohio!
- Bethel -Tate Middle School
- Springboro High School
- U.S. Grant Career Center
- Williamsburg High School
These four sites were named 2020 National Pacesetter Sites by the Southern Regional Education Board in Atlanta and are among twenty-three schools receiving this honor nationwide.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, all HSTW SW Ohio professional development opportunities for the first semester of 2020-21 will be offered online. Please visit our website at www.hstw.org for continually updated information on these opportunities
About the Ohio HSTW Southwest Region
HSTW SW Ohio is a partnership of school districts engaged in comprehensive, systemic school reform. The mission of this partnership is to build the capacity of its member districts to successfully improve student academic and career-technical performance.
All students will graduate on time, ready for their next steps.
HSTW SW Ohio’s vision is to be recognized as a value-added partner in school processes and student performance improvement by creating and sustaining value-added collaborative services and expanding use of those services among member districts.
Current collaborative services include:
- Superintendent/CEO’s and Principals’ Learning Communities
- Reconnects for professional development and growth
- Online meetings and professional development opportunities
- Guidance through the Site Review Process
- New staff and faculty orientations
- Grants for site development
- HSTW/MMGW key practices and curriculum implementation support
- Publications, including cross-curricular literacy and numeracy guides
- Research dissemination
- Program advocacy
- Presentations to faculty, staff, and boards
- Onsite coaching/consultation
- Surveys and data analysis
Meet Our Team! Click Here