WELCOME to the Southwest Ohio HSTW Regional web page.
Regional Facts: HSTW SW Ohio is a partnership of school districts engaged in comprehensive, systemic school reform. The mission of this partnership is to build the capacity of its member districts to successfully improve student academic and career-technical performance.
All students will graduate on time, ready for their next steps.
HSTW SW Ohio’s vision is to be recognized as a value-added partner in school processes and student performance improvement by creating and sustaining value-added collaborative services and expanding use of those services among member districts.
Current collaborative services include:
- Superintendent/CEO’s and Principals’ Learning Communities
- Reconnects for professional development and growth
- Guidance through the Site Review Process
- New staff and faculty orientations
- Grants for site development
- Assessment support
- HSTW/MMGW model and curriculum implementation support
- Publications, including cross-curricular literacy and numeracy guides
- Research dissemination
- Program advocacy
- Presentations to faculty, staff, and boards
- Onsite coaching/consultation
Phone: (513) 619-2330
Fax: (513) 851-4791
HSTW SW Ohio
Greenhills Community Bldg.
8 Enfield St., Room 217
Cincinnati, OH 45218