WELCOME to the Central/Southeast Ohio HSTW web page.
What’s Making News!
The Central/SE Region recognizes the following schools for their commitment to school improvement:
- Buckeye Valley Middle School – for implementing “Power of ICU” to monitor missing assignments and moving toward standards-based grading.
- Shenandoah High School – for their “Culture Shook” program that allows students to share experiences with suburban and urban students from Worthington and Whitehall-Yearling High Schools.
- Wellston Middle School – for their PBIS program and implementation of the “Thriving Learning Communities” program.
About the Ohio HSTW CSE Region
The Central/Southeast region encompasses 25 counties in central, southern and southeastern Ohio. The regional office serves approximately 50 high schools, career centers, middle grades , community and alternative schools that are implementing or exploring the HSTW/MMGW school improvement frameworks. Services provided for CSE Ohio schools include:
The CSE region supports the statewide work of HSTW/MMGW by:
- Managing the www.ohiohstw.org website.
- Maintaining a statewide database of HSTW district/school contacts and related data.
- Providing brochures, posters, etc. as HSTW information is revised and updated.