WELCOME to the Central/Southeast Ohio HSTW web page.
What’s Making News!
The Central/SE Region recognizes the following schools for their commitment to school improvement:
- Buckeye Valley Middle School – for implementing “Power of ICU” to monitor missing assignments and moving toward standards-based grading.
- Shenandoah High School – for their “Culture Shook” program that allows students to share experiences with suburban and urban students from Worthington and Whitehall-Yearling High Schools.
- Wellston Middle School – Congratulations, 2020 Ohio PBIS Bronze Award winner!! Wellston Middle School is recognized for their strong PBIS program and will be honored at the 2020 Ohio PBIS Showcase in conjunction with the Ohio Leadership Advisory Council virtual conference on December 15, 2020.
About the Ohio HSTW CSE Region
The Central/Southeast region encompasses 25 counties in central, southern and southeastern Ohio. The regional office serves approximately 50 high schools, career centers, middle grades , community and alternative schools that are implementing or exploring the HSTW/MMGW school improvement frameworks. Services provided for CSE Ohio schools include:
The CSE region supports the statewide work of HSTW/MMGW by:
- Managing the www.ohiohstw.org website.
- Maintaining a statewide database of HSTW district/school contacts and related data.
- Providing brochures, posters, etc. as HSTW information is revised and updated.