Deadline for Proposal Submission: Sept. 30
The Ohio School Improvement Institute is a premier educator conference that showcases research-based best practices in Ohio schools. Schools and education organizations are encouraged to submit a proposal to share a best practice and/or their expertise in a 50-minute presentation during the 1 1/2-day conference.
- Breakout sessions will be held in the 2nd and 3rd floor hotel meeting rooms.
- The hotel will provide an LCD projector, remote control, and AV table.
- A facilitator will be assigned to your session to assist with handouts, AV
- Two presenters per session will be eligible for a discounted registration rate.
- Bring computer adapter cords, including a MAC adapter if using a MacIntosh
- Bring portable speakers if your presentation requires sound.
- Email your presentation and handouts by November 10 to email@example.com .
TO SUBMIT PROPOSAL, CLICK HERE
Suggested Topics for Breakout Sessions
Below is a list of suggested presentation topics. Other pertinent topics will also be considered.
|* ACT Testing and Support
* Advisor/Advisee Program
* Bridging PBIS and Trauma-Informed Care
* Career and College Readiness
* Career Pathways
* College Credit Plus
* Compassion Fatigue
* Computer Science Model Curricula
* Creative Scheduling
* Credit Flexibility
* Extra Help
* Grading Practices
* HSTW/MMGW & Other Initiative Integration
* Literacy Across the Curriculum
* Middle Grades Career Connection
* Ohio Assessment
* Project-based Learning
|* Reading Recovery
* Reducing HS/MS Remediation
* Reducing Non-Academic Barriers
* Rigorous Instruction
* School and Community-Working Together
* Service Learning
* STEM Education K-12
* Student Engagement
* Supporting SEL K-12
* Teacher Collaboration
* Teacher Leadership
* Teacher Self-Care
* Teaching to the Whole Child
* Transitions from ES to MS
* Using Technology for Learning
* Work-based Learning