The Ohio School Improvement Institute is Ohio’s premier educator professional development. This event, open to all Ohio school administrators and teachers, is designed to showcase best practices in our schools and to provide a variety of education topics conducted by national and Ohio experts. Opportunities are provided on Thursday, November 12, for exhibitors and sponsors to meet attendees, share resources and sell products. Expected attendance is 500-575 educators.
What is Provided:
Exhibitor tables will be provided outside the 2nd floor ballrooms. Lunch will be provided for 2 exhibitors per table.
- Exhibitors should set up tables and displays no later than 7:30 am on Thursday morning.
- Set-up may be done Wednesday evening at 6:00 pm.
- All sales transactions are solely between the exhibitor and the buyer.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the shipping and delivery of their supplies. See hotel shipping policy
- Exhibitors should indicate in the application process if electricity is needed for their table.
- Display tear-down should occur on Thursday by 6:00 pm.
- In order to guarantee a space, exhibitor fees must be paid by no later than October 15, 2020. Exhibitors may pay by credit card through Paypal or by check. If paying by credit card, see the Paypal link at the bottom of this page . No account is needed.
Make check payments to:
Attn: Make payment directly to the vendor listed below. This is a change from 2019.
HSTW Ohio Network (EIN #86-1050589)
115 Mountview Court
Mount Sterling, Ohio 43143
Exhibitors please register using the form below.