The Ohio School Improvement Institute is a premier educator conference that showcases research-based best practices in Ohio schools. This year’s conference will return to an onsite event. Schools or education organizations are invited to submit a proposal explaining/demonstrating a best practice that addresses one of the topics listed below. Based on the conference theme, “Make Every Connection Matter”, the focus of this year’s event will be on teacher and student wellness.
PROPOSAL SUBMISSION: Click Here
Deadline to Submit a Proposal: September 30, 2022
- Hybrid Instructional Best Practices
- School-Home Connection
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Whole Child
- Prepare a 50-minute interactive presentation using a demonstration, audience participation, story-telling, etc.
- Provide suggestions or strategies that can be implemented in the classroom.
- Provide contact information for participants to communicate with you after the conference.
- If including student data in the presentation, hide the identifiable data.
NOTE: You are NOT automatically registered by submitting a proposal. Presenters are eligible for a discounted rate. For registration information, go to the OSII attendee page.