EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION: REGISTER NOW!
The Ohio School Improvement Institute is Ohio’s premier educator professional development. This event, open to all Ohio school administrators and teachers,
is designed to showcase best practices in our schools and to provide a variety of education topics conducted by national and Ohio experts. Opportunities are
provided on Tuesday, November 1, for exhibitors and sponsors to meet attendees, share resources and sell products. Expected attendance is 350 educators.
What is Provided:
- Exhibitors will be assigned one table outside the main meeting rooms.
- Lunch will be provided for 2 exhibitors per table.
- Exhibitors will be advertised in the program and on a scrolling slide presentation.
- Exhibitors will have an opportunity to sell products.
*Exhibitors may also sponsor the morning continental breakfast, the buffet lunch or a keynote/featured speaker.
- Exhibitors should set up tables and displays no later than 7:30 am on Tuesday morning.
- All sales transactions are solely between the exhibitor and the buyer.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the shipping and delivery of their supplies.
- Exhibitors should indicate in the application process if electricity is needed for their table.
- Display tear-down should occur on Tuesday by 3:00 pm.
- In order to guarantee a space, exhibitor fees must be paid by no later than October 17.
Exhibitor Registration: $1,500
Payment should be made by check or through Paypal:
All payments should be made to:
HSTW Ohio Network (EIN: 86-1050589) To access W-9
115 Mountview Ct.
Mount Sterling, OH 43143
- For information about exhibiting, contact Missy Kramer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about payment, contact Cindy Rolfe: email@example.com
- For general conference questions, contact Joyce Odor: firstname.lastname@example.org